Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Listen to this news
Felder Group once again surprises with its latest advancement in cabinet manufacturing. The new CNC-controlled drilling and dowel insertion centre from Format 4 is the ideal machine to take the cabinet production to the next level. The Format 4 CNC Drill and Dowel machining centre D-jet are now better than evenr with enhanced CNC drilling and dowel machining on the smallest of spaces. This new CNC-controlled drilling and dowel insertion centre from Format4 is the ideal machine that can take cabinet production to the next level.
The D-Jet is the perfect solution for industrial cabinet making as a supplement to a CNC nesting machine. It is a stand-alone solution for the skilled craftsman. The machine can be a unique choice as it demands very little space with a small footprint of only 3.5 m².
The main advantages-
• The advanced and intuitive touch-screen control concept guarantees maximum user-friendliness. The machine controls are displayed graphically and various programs, set-points and commands can be executed quickly, easily and accurately at the touch of a button.
• The D-JET is equipped with a DH6 drilling head as standard. It features-
3 vertical drilling spindles
3 horizontal drilling spindles
1 grooving saw in X direction
• The Format4 D-Jet has two working areas that are designed for productive pendulum operation. With the retractable stops, even workpiece sizes of up to 2800 mm can be easily machined.
• On the large working area, components of at least 20 mm length/width and 10 mm height up to 1400 mm length/width (optionally extendable to 2800 mm) and 80 mm height can be processed.
• For handling large, heavy workpieces, the work table can be extended using table extensions.
• The work table is made of phenolic resin and enables precise and careful placement of the workpieces.
• Automatic central lubrication system
• Linear guides-
X-axis guiding system: Positioning is carried out by recirculating ball bearings running along hardened and polished linear guides. The X-axis is positioned via a cambered rack and pinion gear.
Y- and Z-axis guiding system: Positioning is carried out by recirculating ball bearings running along hardened and polished linear guides. The Y- and Z-axis is positioned by a polished recirculating ball spindle.
• Fully automatic insertion of anchors and glue. The anchor length can be adjusted quickly and without tools, the software manages the glue quantity and adapts it exactly to your needs..
• The D-Jet allows perfect processing of the “Lamello Clamex P” connectors.
• Perfect processing of “OVVO/Lockdowel” with Format4 D-Jet.
• Four workpiece clamps (6 optionally available) guarantee optimum hold on the machine.
• F4®Integrate- The pioneering CNC software.
• Comfort Footswitch Bar.