The 16th edition of one of the leading Russia’s international exhibition of woodworking and furniture production equipment and technologies will kick off from December 3 to 6 at Moscow’s Crocus Expo. Renowned exhibitors are due to showcase their equipment and tools for woodworking, furniture production and wood waste processing. Woodex happens in every two year, where more than 9,000 industry professionals from 77 regions participated to showcase the latest equipment. Participants are free to experience the latest industry trends in the wood market.
This year, 355 companies from 27 countries are set to exhibit, including as part of national stands from Italy, Germany, China, Turkey and Finland. Key players who are participating in the fair includes, Biesse, Cefla, Dieffenbacher, Felder Group, IMA Schelling Group, SCM, Siempelkamp, Weinig, and Wintersteiger. The show will present 124 new companies including 3T GROUP, ALB-Group, Apollo, Masterwood Machine Tools, MOSSklad, Glue Systems, Novation, Raute, Ronar Russ, AMF-Bruns, EHW, CEDRUS SPOLKA, FinScan, Liebherr, Patent Makina, RM Industrial Machinery, Robart Makina, Terex Deutschland, Utensil Centro Russia, Veisto, and China National Forest Machinery Association (CNFMA).
Cutting-edge innovations on show will be:
- MDM-Techno’s NPC Energy Saving press by Italian company Ormamacchine, which produces equipment and materials for furniture production and repair, as well as putties, varnishes, paints, stains, primers, and profile moulding lines.
- Uvip UV flatbed UV printers on Ricon Gen5 print heads by 3T Group, which print on chipboard, MDF, plywood, glass, wood, plastic.
- TPK Ekstra-tekh’s lamination plants that can be used for PVC, aluminium, MDF, wood, laminate cutting machines, bending machines, screws and cylinders for extruders, extrusion lines and tools, pneumatic suction devices, feeding, drying and dosing of raw materials, spare parts and accessories for extrusion lines, mixers, laminating plants, and crushers.
- Techpribor’s new Scarab trademark – small-sized automated lines for granulating plant materials.
Firefly AB’s newly-released technology innovation, the new version of Eximio systems software that supports the interface of previous generation systems.
- Record Power’s range of woodworking equipment: a line of wood lathes, vertical band and circular saws for wood, planer and planer machines, oscillating and combined grinding machines, as well as chip pumps, machine tools for tool sharpening and more.
- Event Sponsor Biesse will present CNC machining centres, format-cutting centres, edge banding machines, calibration and grinding machines and drilling machines.
An exciting line-up of events
Woodex’s extensive three-day business programme covers strategic industry issues as well as practical areas.
Sessions will include:
- An analytical session on ‘An overview of the current state of the forest industry: logging, sales markets, sales, growth drivers, prices, investment projects, forecasts, problems. Summing up the preliminary results of 2019’
- A meeting of production automation and robotisation in the furniture industry enterprises
- A conference on ‘A comparative analysis of Russian and imported equipment for the production of wooden doors’
- A meeting on ‘Creative Wood: ideas, production, market’
- A conference on ‘Fuel Pellets, Briquettes and Chips: Production, Sales, Consumption’
- A conference on ‘Glued wood: new markets and technologies for timber producers’
There’ll be plenty more events as part of the packed business programme to look forward to help drive wood business forward.