Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Listen to this news
Entering into the world of automation, HOMAG presents New WALLTEQ M-300 multifunction bridge and ensures business advancements. The new WALLTEQ M-300 multifunction bridge by HOMAG makes way for a fresh entry into the world of automation. This new multifunction bridge meets the increasing requirements regarding prefabrication and element construction. The processing of soft wood fibre insulation boards becomes more efficient due to the presence of the sawing unit with a cutting depth of up to 80mm and the saw guard with integrated extraction technology.
HOMAG’s WALLTEQ M-300 can trim, saw (NEW!), staple, mark, nail and manufacture with the highest level of precision. It needs only minimal space, and the quick tool changer and clever functions make it even more flexible.
• Ideally tailored to the needs of woodworking shops
• The high level of process flexibility supports woodworking shops with a wide product portfolio
• Meets increasing demands in terms of prefabrication and wall structures
• Efficient processing of soft wood fiber insulation panels thanks to optimized suction
• Fully automatic data transfer from all common CAD programs for timber construction
• Easy to operate with intuitive powerTouch user interface
• 13.2 kW spindle with manual change function between saw, marker and trimmer
• Sawing unit for precise and fast processing with a cutting depth of up to 80 mm and saw protection with integrated suction technology
• Fully automatic processing using a trimming unit with a depth of up to 90 mm and trimming protection with integrated suction technology
• Improved piggyback suction device with a suction capacity of 2.2 kW and compact deduster
• Suitable for use for wall elements as well as roof and floor elements
• Existing work tables can be combined with the multifunction bridge
• Can be integrated into a production line at any time
• Optional: fastenerSwitch quick-change system for up to four fastening units in order to be able to react more flexibly to different types of fastenings and/or material
• Optional: increased processing width to 3.80 m
• Optional: swivel unit for fastening units for inclined insertion of fastening material; this is particularly in demand for narrow frame work designs (2×4 market)
Read more news on HOMAG here.