Axalta debuts innovative wood colour range
Published on :Monday, November 22, 2021
Latest designs and shades from Axalta hits the market. The global supplier of liquid and powder coatings recently launches annual wood colour collections Wood vibes: Blossom, the 2022 edition of its Industrial Wood Coatings color trends campaign, which focuses on home interior color trends, including wood finishing trends. The new collection is inspired by nature, centering on soft, neutral and soothing color palettes that will induce the feeling of comfort and well-being as the world continues to navigate through unprecedented events and consumers seek healing and harmony in the world.
Latest edition of industrial wood coatings color trends features soft neutral palettes inspired by nature. Pandemic has impacted heavily on the way people experience life and choose living. It has even impacted on emotions and human behavior leading to a desire for renewal and reconnection.
Wood Vibes: Blossom is inspired by the restorative power of horticulture. As people long for comfort and healing, research has proven that flowers and plants have a positive impact on well-being. Using specific hues of flowers invites good vibes into a home.
The Wood Vibes: Blossom color palette includes:
- White Magnolia uses the purest of whites to design a clean and calm space.
- The Thistle Beige collection incorporates various neutral hues, inspiring feelings of positivity and balance.
- The Heather Brown earthly palette represents earth tones providing a comforting and nurturing ambiance.
- A combination of pink and purple make up the Lavender Bush collection, creating a renewed palette of a healing and a soothing environment.
- The Blue Hydrangea collection is classic and cozy, forming a relaxing energy in a home.
- The Green Cactus collection evokes a sense of cleanliness with elegant, yet soothing soft green hues.
- The Gray Santolina collection is minimalistic and neutral, providing personality and warmth to any place.
- Black Rose is dominant and dramatic, providing boldness and elegance to a home.
“Our Wood Vibes collection is an opportunity to share Axalta’s color expertise with the wood and building products market that will ultimately provide consumers the latest hues and colors aligned with leading interior design trends,” said Wade Arnold, Vice President and General Manager, Axalta Industrial Building Products. “Through extensive market research and cutting-edge color development, our experts in advanced color forecasting continue to formulate and deliver on-trend colors to our customers.”
More from my site