Published on : Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Smartparquet by Sorbini is ideal for the application of oils, natural oils, UV coats, urethane oils, traditional waxes, paints and pigmented products on parquet floors. Thanks to modular solutions, this technology is simple and extremely flexible when the machine is to be arranged in relation to the work cycles.
This machine is used for:
• application with rollers on parquet floors, previously polished and/or brushed;
• the “wiping” process with two counter-rotating brushes;
• application of paints and oils with rollers on flat supports by contact between a rubber roller called “applicator” and the panel conveyed on the belt. The applicator with roller holds a film of paint in the outside and works in contact with a roller called “doser”.
iGiotto by Falcioni represents the excellence in painting window and door fixtures. Thanks to the integrated automation of the high-performance anthropomorphic robot, with automatic spray procedure, iGiotto is a complete system which includes the best application technologies for water-based products as well as solvent-based products, designed for painting also big size objects like window and door fixtures. It offers the versatility required for small and big manufacturers of window and door fixtures.
The advantages of the iGiotto solution are:
• High application accuracy and quality;
• Constant application and repeatability;
• Possibility to apply high grammage paints for long duration coverings;
• Low consumption and high productivity, thanks to the streamlined paths of the control software.
• Painting big size objects typical of the field regarding window and door fixtures.
Düspohl will show Robowrap at Frontale, famous for its peculiarities. RoboWrap fully satisfies production requirements to reduce work times in small batches, thus reducing set-up times down to approximately 5 minutes with the use of robots.
The system is operated by the order data and master data of the processed moldings that are independently set. The six-axis robots pick up the product required for pressing from the tool holder chain and place the pressing rollers as required. Pieces are measured in seconds with laser scanning so as to identify the corresponding shape and position after every operation. Then the robot arms shift the rollers to the desired position, ready to start production.
If Robowrap set-up times are compared to those of a ‘conventional system’ in a process with four molding changes, downtimes are remarkably reduced.