Bürkle spray coating line for carpentry
Published on :Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Automated spray-coating line for the carpentry market. In carpentry and joinery services for living, working and commercial areas, Bantli AG focuses on quality, customer satisfaction and innovative technology. A highly automated spray coating line from Bürkle is a prime example of this.
Effortless spray coating
“Our company objective is ambitious: We strive for one hundred percent customer satisfaction. Our comprehensive employee and apprentice training activities as well as the consistent use of innovative technology in all areas, contribute significantly this,” says owner and managing director Oliver Bantli.
Sophisticated coating technology: Spray coating lines from BÜRKLE
As a producer of furniture, wood-based panels, kitchens, doors or flooring, you fulfil your customers´ desire for sophisticated and high-quality design. Our contact-free spray coating technology also allows you to coat non-flat workpieces with an optimum surface result. In addition, with our individually adaptable handling and drying systems, we offer you comprehensive know-how for a modern production system.
and drying systems, we offer you comprehensive know-how for a modern production system.
- Innovative machine details for easy set-up and maintenance
- Intuitive and modern control technology
- Surface results from deep matt to high gloss, with transparent or colored lacquers
- Combined lines with roller and spray applications
- Optimum coating of 3D workpieces, turnkey solutions with different drying processes and handling systems
- Energy-efficient drying in all drying processes
- Two different applications for optimal coating results: rotary and reciprocating system
More from my site
Tags: Burkle, carpentry, furniture, spray coating, spray coating systems and robotics applications, wood and furniture industry, wood processing industry, woodworking and manufacturing, woodworking industry