Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Listen to this news
REHAU Window Solutions launched its revolutionary premium window system in July 2023. Named ARTEVO, this new window system embarks the beginning of a new era in window construction. At the heart of this newly developed premium solution is the 360° performance promise. A multitude of innovative features and a unique sustainability concept makes this solution an outstanding option that opens up new dimensions for the industry professionals.
Carsten Heuer, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) REHAU Window Solutions points out, “The commitment to innovation and progress inspires and motivates the specialists at REHAU Window Solutions every day to create ever better solutions together with and for our customers and partners. ARTEVO is now the substrate of all this passion and a real quantum leap for the industry towards the next sustainable generation of windows. The premium system with its 360° performance promise impressively demonstrates how REHAU Window Solutions, in close dialogue with the industry, is in fact offering new attractive options for global markets as well as for CO2 and energy efficiency.” The new ARTEVO window system is the result of the further development of GENEO RAU-FIPRO-X and the stable foundation for additional attractive options.
The premium system is the result of the unique material and window expertise of REHAU Window Solutions. It sets new standards with maximum performance. Some of the points that prove the productivity of the solution are:
• Universal reinforcement for sashes including secondary sash, frame, secondary sash profile and dummy mullion optimise stock-keeping and effort in production.
• Maximum efficiency in steel processing: window elements without steel reinforcement are up to 40% lighter than classic PVC windows.
• Easy bonding: The lower height of the glazing bead base facilitates the insertion of the bonding nozzle.
• Machining of the sash reinforcements is not necessary. This ensures a faster throughput time when drilling the handle film, less wear and tear and thus a longer tool life. Steel chips are eliminated.
This new solution ARTEVO is sustainable in its entire facet. Some of the highlights in this case are –
• REHAU profiles already contain a recycled content of up to 75 %. ARTEVO now also contains recyclates in the glazing beads for the first time.
• ARTEVO max: Energy efficiency in perfection. The product variant with LowE foil is the uniquely sustainable solution for passive house certified elements.
• Recyclable LowE film in ARTEVO max can be easily recycled together with the existing window. The materials thus always remain in the cycle.
• Transparency with Window.ID: Window tracking ensures efficiency along the entire value chain and ensures the return to the cycle.