LIGNA Webinars to take place again in February
Published on : Monday, January 18, 2021
It’s LIGNA Year!
As always, the organisers are committed to a close exchange of
ideas with you! LIGNA would like to offer a new format with a series of exhibitor webinars to keep you informed about the current situation and plans for LIGNA.21. Next webinars will take place on February 9 and 10, 2021.
Exhibitors have the opportunity to find out first-hand what the situation of the trade show landscape in Germany is like and what a trade show under Covid-19 conditions might look like, as well as which focus topics and formats will be covered at LIGNA.
In the third webinar of the series, you will learn about the topics:
- update technical information
- update stand planning
- hybrid formats – participation possibilities / packages
- H’Up – the new hybrid event location – with info on LIGNA. Preview and DIPA. Preview taking place on May 11, 2021
The webinar will again be available in German and English and will be offered on two days enabling one to log in from all time zones. Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
- LEUCO tool alternatives for the new Lamello® Cabineo Connector
- SCM group unveils profiling and sanding line for sound-absorbing panels
- LIGNA.21 in full swing
- Uvadrev-Holding confirms its trust in Siempelkamp’s expertise
- Egger innovation continues with the Texture Meets Colour range