Indonesia WoodShow to go virtual
Published on : Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Scheduled from Decm.8 and will continue till Dec.10, Indonesia WoodShow is expected to attract visitors from ASEAN region, Europe and USA. This dynamic platform will serve the serious wood professionals (buyers & sellers) to come under one roof and conduct business. It not only gives the visitors a chance to interact with the experts from the industry but also gives them the unique opportunity to grab lucrative business deals offered from the exhibitors during the course of the exhibition.
Think Wood, Think Global”
This edition is slated to bring home an unsurpassed trade show that provides an innovative platform for suppliers, manufacturers & machinery companies to showcase their products, technologies, production scenarios and large-scale machinery to key players. Get the chance to meet with Doors & Window Producers, Furniture Manufacturers. Small and Medium Enterprises, Exporters & Importers, Contractors, Industry Associations, Wood Worker and Craftsmen, Wood Suppliers, Consultants, Forestry Officials.
- Population of 267 Million approximately
- World’s 16th largest economy with a GDP of US$3.740 Trillion
- Increasing demand of Indonesian wood products worldwide.
- 52.1% of the area in Indonesia is covered by Forests (as per FAO statistics)
- 140,000+ Business units engaged in Furniture Sectors in Indonesia with 500,000+ labour force