HOMAG simulates transparency in hybrid cutting
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Production is simulated based on the parts lists and production data, and the simulation shows in detail how everyday life in the production would look with the HOMAG SAWTEQ B-300/400 flexTec. The production preview is optimised for automatic/unmanned cutting or for maximum performance. This gives a transparency about the production times, including possible ghost shifts, necessary operator times, part output per shift, stacks created and much more.
SAWTEQ B-300 flexTec is equipped with an integrated robot and are technically capable of fully automated batch size 1 production over longer distances. Alternatively, the saw can be operated manually as usual – totally flexibly and as needed: for cutting books, etc.
- In robot operation: Highly efficient batch size 1 production with up to 1000 parts per shift
- Low unit costs per part
- Partially unmanned operation
- Extremely low error rates
- In operator operation: Complete operating freedom in the cutting process
- Maximum flexibility
- For cutting books of panels
- Robot with suction traverse – At the heart of these saws is a tried-and tested industrial robot with a specially developed suction traverse. The robot is responsible for all the handling of the panels, strips and parts. This is fully automatic, highly flexible, error-free and efficient.
- Parts buffer
- Fully automatic labeling
- Fold-down air cushion tables – The gaps between the air cushion tables are each equipped with two fold-down tables
- Automatic outfeed fence – Pushes panel remnants from the rear machine table to the front
- Patented: central side pressure device
Tags: homag, Robot saw, robotics, sawteq, wood, wood and panel, woodworking and manufacturing, woodworking and processing, woodworking industry, woodworking machinery, woodworking UK