Thursday, October 26, 2023
Listen to this news
Combilift continues to offer the best innovation and enrich the industry with yet another new launch at LIGNA where they unveiled the new model truck. The new Combi-CB70E is a further addition to Combilift’s ever growing range of electric models which offers powerful performance, extensive battery life and unrivalled ergonomics.
This model, in the vibrant Combi-green livery first seen on the recently launched Combi-CUBE product, boasts the distinction of being the shortest 7t capacity counterbalance truck on the market whilst also benefitting from multidirectional ability, enabling the versatile space saving handling of both long and bulky loads.
Some outstanding features:
• Design features incorporated into the high-capacity Combi-CB70E such as its large super-elastic tyres and compact wheelbase make it ideally suited for the operational demands of the timber industry.
• With a 7,000kg/15,500lb lift capacity, this model benefits from an impressively small footprint as well as exceptional manoeuvrability meaning that it can easily move bulky loads of timber around in confined spaces.
• Occupational health and safety requirements mean that the welfare of the workforce has become ever more important over the years.
• What sets the Combi-CB70E apart from other forklifts is its gas strut suspension cab, which uses components such as those found in large scale industrial machinery with cab suspension.
• Combined with the super-elastic tyres this guarantees the smoothest of rides over uneven or less than perfect ground conditions such as those typically experienced in lumber yards.