BÜRKLE advances Roller and curtain coating
Published on :Tuesday, October 19, 2021
While the wishes and design requirements of the customers are subject to constant change, the demands on the user end products remain the same: perfection down to the smallest detail. Roller coating machines from BÜRKLE offers customer support. The innovations is supported by various technologies and customer-specific line concepts for the coating of their end products in the best possible quality. In combination with handling and drying systems, the customers benefit from complete lines from a single source, which are the result of detailed process knowledge in coating technology.
- High application accuracy over the entire working width in any machine width
- Low-vibration lacquering and long service life due to high-quality processing of all components
- Individual configuration according to customer-specific requirements
- Energy-efficient drying in all drying processes
Modern technologies for roller and curtain coating
BÜRKLE offers a variety of line technologies for roller coating. Not only the processing of different surfaces such as wood and glass with different coatings, but also the integration of BÜRKLE handling systems and drying lines are among our strengths in the field of roller coating. The requirement-specific design of coating lines with working widths of 700 to 3300 mm enables our customers to achieve optimum production conditions.
Robotics in roller coating
For multi-sided coating of formed workpieces, a multi-axis robot takes over the cassette handling and the 90° workpiece rotation. The robotic insert enables fully automatic loading and stacking as well as the complete handling of the workpieces with low space requirements.
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Intuitive and modern control technology
- Turnkey solutions with different handling systems
- Different surfaces possible: from dull matt to high gloss. With transparent and pigmented lacquers. With and without structure.
More from my site