SCM showcases their latest at LIGNA.Innovation Network
Published on :Friday, September 17, 2021
SCM to unveil their latest in the LIGNA.Innovation Network. SCM Group continues its partnership with Deutsche Messe and confirms their participation in LIGNA.Innovation Network from September 27 to 29. SCM takes part in the event to network with partners from remote location to introduce a variety of new technologies to the audience.
Latest to be showcased at LIGNA.INNOVATION NETWORK
Digitalisation, automation and eco-sustainability are the three main features found in all the solutions that SCM will present at the digital event. From stand-alone technologies to plants, all the latest products from the Group have been designed to further increase the productivity of our business partners, simplifying their everyday work even in flexible and more complex processes and keeping costs down, by reducing the amount of space occupied in the factory, machining times and margins of error.
The new Smart&Human Factory is an example of this and will be at the centre of discussion during one of the in-depth Forums at LIGNA.Innovation Network: SCM’s user-friendly digital factory expands to further meet the demands of “batch 1” production.
New models are included in the range of machining centres for solid wood accord 500, accord 600 and the advanced of morbidelli m200. Solutions for windows, staircase and solid wood elements. Edge banding reaches new heights of innovations of electronic touch with new range of high-end electronic units. Beam saw will maximize performance. Reduction of spaces occupied in the factory, improved category standards in power and resistance over time, high speed, versatility and precision are key benefits of the new gabbiani v – vs – vsi vertical panel sizing range. SCM Surface Technologies will steal the show with more exclusive finishing solutions. New range of offers will be given on dmc technologies for sanding, sergiani for pressing and superfici for finishing solutions.
Besides these, Pressing, Sanding, Finishing Solutions and Assembly along with packaging will be presented at the show. New machines will be presented for packaging and furniture industry. The new SCM celaschi technology for designer and sustainable click furniture.
Digital software and services for every need
SCM’s “Digital Integrated Woodworking Process” is a collection of digital and integrated technologies that support the client at every stage of his process in creating furniture.
• Preparation. Services begins with preparation of the information, data and programs for the production. Key software here are, the CAD-CAM Maestro cnc and Maestro beam&wall for machining centres as well as 3D simulator software Maestro proview.
• Planning and optimization. The new Maestro easyFlow software is the plug&play SCM’s MES solution integrated with all the SCM software and machines and the full Customer ecosystem.
• Production. Smart manufacturing employs different technologies to make machines more and more intelligent, smart and interactive.
• Monitoring and servicing. Supporting the production monitoring stages, machine maintenance and after-sales assistance, Digital Services enabled by the Maestro connect platform guarantee maximum performance of the production plants, together with the constant support from SCM’s best technicians.
The events with SCM at LIGNA.INNOVATION NETWORK
- SCM Keynote: “All the news from SCM: innovation and markets” (September 27) With Luigi De Vito, SCM Division Director, Pietro Gheller, SCM Sales Director, and Uwe Kosok, Country Manager SCM Deutschland.
- Smart&Human Factory Presentation
- LIGNA.FORUM: SCM presentation
More from my site