HOLZ HANDWERK gears up to celebrate its 20th anniversary
Friday, June 24, 2022
Finally the industry is once again getting ready to experience and enjoy personal encounters and face-to-face networking.
Also, the LIVE fair will create scopes for trying out new products, experience and touch the machines.
After the pandemic-induced hiatus, the combined HOLZ-HANDWERK & FENSTERBAU FRONTALE exhibition is back at Exhibition Centre Nuremberg as a one-off “summer edition” from July 12-15, 2022.
Over 700 international exhibitors will yet again present the latest trends in the woodworking and wood processing trade and the window, door and facade segment. As always, the exhibits will be complemented by an extensive supporting programme with especially themed display areas, forums, and other programme highlights for professional development and knowledge transfer.
The highlights of the supporting programme include:
- The new combined forum with FENSTERBAU FRONTALE “A practical guide to digitisation for craftspeople”, which facilitates those first steps into the digitization of business processes through a combination of short TED-style talks, practical seminars, compact workshops and product presentations.
- The Special Show “DesignObjekt – ObjektDesign” organised by the Bavarian Carpentry Association (FSH). This year’s focus is “The POWER of IDEAS – BRINGING IDEAS to LIFE” and puts the spotlight on the generation of ideas in the creative process.
- The HOLZ-HANDWERK Campus, a presentation area for vocational training colleges and other advanced training establishments, is once again dedicated to the important topics of support for the next generation of tradespeople and the shortage of skilled personnel.
- The government-subsidised “Innovation made in Germany” pavilion, where innovative young companies present themselves and their solutions to the professional community while underlining the innovative strength of the sector.
- The new Job Board in Hall 12.0, a key hub that brings together skilled personnel and companies seeking new recruits.
HOLZ-HANDWERK 2022 is a special edition in two respects: Not only is it taking place in the summer, but co-organisers NürnbergMesse and the VDMA Woodworking Machinery Association are celebrating the 20th round of Europe’s leading fair for the woodworking and wood processing trade.
Tags: Fenterbau, germany, Holz Handwerk, wood and furniture industry, woodorking UK, woodworking and manufacturing, woodworking event, woodworking industry