Cordless multimaster from FEIN tools now updated
Monday, February 6, 2023
Cordless multimaster from FEIN tools accelerates interior work. Cordless multimaster AMM 700 MAX TOP 4.0 AH AS is a unique battery-powered oscillating multi-tool that supports absolute progress in interior work and renovation. The tools support varied activities starting from sawing in wood, metal and plastics, to cutting out tiles, cutting silicone joints and carpets, removing adhesive residues and tile adhesive.
- Anti-vibration system: continuously safe and pleasant working thanks to minimal vibrations and outstanding noise insulation.
- StarlockMax tool mounting: more work progress and greater precision thanks to 100% power transmission without losses.
- QuickIN: tool changes in less than 3 seconds thanks to the patented tool-free FEIN rapid clamping system.
- With the StarlockMax tool mounting, you can access around 180 FEIN accessories from the Starlock, Starlock Plus and StarlockMax performance classes.
- 18 V FEIN PowerDrive motor: very powerful and virtually wear-free, brushless motor offering great efficiency, ability to handle extreme loads and a long service life.
- Tacho generator: constant speeds even under load and infinitely variable electronic speed control.
- Metal gearbox: ability to withstand high loading and outstanding service life because all the gearbox parts are made from metal.
- Mechanical interface: for stationary operation in the table or drill jig holder or for securing the depth stop.
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): ECP protects against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- The COOLPACK technology ensures a longer battery life and therefore makes long operating periods possible.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- Compatible with AMPShare/Bosch Professional 18 V batteries.
- Ideally equipped for every job. Mobile working with the L-BOXX system.
- Electronic safety cut-off – user protection should the saw blade lock, for example.
Tags: FEIN tools, wood, wood and panel, woodworking and manufacturing, woodworking industry, woodworking tools, woodworking UK