Arpa Industriale launches new engineered surface, VIS
Published on :Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Arpa Industriale has recently launched VIS, a new engineered surface with mineral components that significantly increase wear resistance and organic components that enhance the tactile experience of the textures. The technology allows surfaces to be used, cleaned and enjoyed longer.
The name of Arpa’s newest surface originates from the Latin “vis, roboris,” and it means “strength, vigour, power.” VIS is inspired by the strength that comes from the natural elements, and the relationship between power and humans in mythology.
VIS is launched in combination with 20 exclusive decors and 5 distinctive finishes:
- Alevé: the finish that emphasises the beauty and tactile quality of the wood decors.
- Kèr: tactility at first sight, elegance at first touch.
- Luna: a rough surface, nice to touch, that enhances the decor by reproducing the geometries of stones.
- Mika: small “shiny droplets” stimulated by light embellish the decors.
- Urban: a sophisticated combination of concrete and stone, a lightweight structure pleasant to touch.
This innovative VIS technology has been recognized with the prestigious “High Product Quality” Interzum Award 2021 and was also declared a “Winner” at Iconic Awards 2021. With VIS, Arpa reiterates its commitment to develop surfaces that follow the company’s guiding principles of innovation and sustainability. The aim of VIS is to offer a more durable material for interior design projects.
More from my site