Published on : Wednesday, November 6, 2019
WPC specialists across the globe and nova-Institute are gearing up to enrich the 8th Biocmposites Conference Cologne. The show will welcome its guests from November 14 to 15 where the organizers are expecting an overwhelming participation of over 200 participants and 30 exhibitors. With Plastic 4.0 as the key theme this year at popular trade fair, the WPC producers and manufacturers will once again show case their innovations and experimentation with biocomposites.
Audience will get a rare opportunity to experience unique biocomposite solutions comprehensively. There will be two workshops dedicated to special projects, namely:
• 13 November: Workshop on the European project WoodCircus, which is looking for “best practices in wood-based economy”.
• 14 November: Workshop on the European Biomonitor project to design a “European Bioeconomy monitoring system”
At the conference, the innovation award “Biocomposites of the Year 2019” will be presented after it has been chosen by the audience.
• 30 January 2020 – the year starts with a nova Session on “Plastic Policy” at Cologne-Bonn Airport. Save the date! More details will follow soon.
• On 11 and 12 February 2020, a unique conference focusing exclusively on cellulose fibres will take place for the first time in Cologne: The “1st International Conference on Cellulose Fibres”. The preliminary programme already includes 16 presentations. You are cordially invited to submit your abstract. Read more in the newsletter.
Furthermore, on 24 and 25 March 2020, our “Conference on Carbon Dioxide as Feedstock for Fuels, Chemistry and Polymers” will take place for the 8th time. Again, you are invited to submit your abstracts.
• Manufacturers and inventors of innovative products and technologies in the field of CO2 are invited to apply for the innovation award “Best CO2 Utilisation 2020″.
• For the first time, there will be an additional event before the conference: The “1st European Summit on CO2-based Aviation Fuels”. This makes the three days a must for anyone interested in CO2 use!