Published on : Wednesday, June 7, 2017
The new ACCURA and LUMINA Industry machines are equipped with the new Glu Jet PUR 2K for use with 2 kg PUR glue sticks on the newly- developed changing station. High-quality furniture production starts with selection of the right machine. “ACCURAte”, professional edgebanding with no compromises: that is the benchmark of this new series.
As an ACCURA Industry version, in addition to fully automatic operation, the machine also offers the Glu Jet PUR 2K glue station as standard, which enables the processing of large 2 kg glue sticks that are available commercially from all leading glue manufacturers. The new gluing station is designed as a change-over station with technology from the LUMINA series with HSK adapters. This allows the station to be removed easily using a change-over carriage, making it even easier to clean the glue application nozzle.
Moreover other Glu Jet stations can be changed over on the same machine or even combined with LTRONIC on the LUMINA Industry version for activation of laser edging. With the Glu Jet PUR 2K, users can process 2 kg PUR glue cartridges, which are significantly more economical than conventional PUR granules. The investment is worthwhile for customers who exclusively process PUR glues. With average usage in this area, the saving in terms of glue purchasing is at least 50 percent.
• Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine
• Motor-driven nozzle height adjustment
• Residual glue monitoring. You can see at all times on the control unit how many meters of edges can still be processed with the current filling.
• The station can be precisely cleaned at the touch of a button with the right purging volume as well as correct temperature and purging timing.
Glu Jet advantages:
• Invisible joint look using new thin film technology
• In addition, Glu Jet’s low maintenance requirements and energy efficiency reduce costs
• The sealed system prevents unpleasant odors due to escaping glue vapors