Published on : Friday, August 8, 2014
Hafele India has gained an authority in the field of Door Hardware catering to the demand for over a decade. Constantly reinventing to bring functionality, convenience and ease-of-use to customers through continued research and development have been the reasons for this consistent demand.
Keeping this in mind, Hafele India has introduced a new range of Mortise Locks that are compatible with different applications. This new range consists of narrow mortise locks which can now be installed on aluminium profiled doors or latch locks that are compatible with two-way action doors. Complete with a variety of dead-bolt locks and Sliding door locks, this range provides holistic solutions to end-users. The specific features and resulting benefits of this range are elaborated below:
1) The Forend of the Mortise Locks is made of high quality Stainless Steel 304 grade – challenging the most stringent corrosive conditions
2) The Forend and Lock case has been manufactured using a projection welding process, to make secure joints and no welding point on surface; thus increasing the durability and strength of this range
3) The locks come with a specific abrasive polish on the surface of the Forend and strike plate to allow for a clean surface and attractive finish
4) The Latch and deadbolt are made from precision casting stainless steel giving them a long-lasting operational efficiency
5) Strong Deadbolt structure is hard, anti-bore and anti-saw type, providing high security and safety levels.
6) Specific steel spring is subject to continuous nondestructive testing using online eddy current unit; tested for 500,000 cycles
7) The lock components come with numerous internal support points and secure rivet joints to prevent damage against strong impacts or lock-case deformation.
8) The Lock sets come with an optimum quality lubricant for high adaptability to cold and hot environment
9) The followers for the spindles horizontally incline upwards to 2o to prevent sagging of handles