Published on : Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Visitors can witness Cefla’s full range of solutions designed to meet all their customers’ demands at the European Trade Fair for Machine Technology. Cefla will be showcasing their advanced finishing products at one of the most woodworking trade fairs: Holz-Handwerk which will kick off their gate on March 21 will run till March 24 at Nuremberg, Germany.
The exhibition duo: another reason to meet Cefla
It’s double in Nürnberg! the exhibition duo of HOLZ-HANDWERK and FENSTERBAU FRONTALE has developed into an impressive highlight for the sector. So, Cefla will be there also with their Duespohl machinery Easywrap, Robowrap and Autocut.
RoboWrap is a wrapping machine made by düspohl which is designed for a long production lifetime. The technological demands of our customers, as well as their requirements regarding the degree of automation and performance, result in an optimum machine. A düspohl wraps plastics and/or metal profiles with all known finishing materials in reels.
• Automatic sensing of geometry and diameter of each individual pressure roller following a wrapping process
• Computer-aided selection of pressure roller geometry to suit profile geometry
• Automatic delivery of pressure rollers to the required wrapping position
• Automatic take-up and precise positioning of each individual pressure roller on the profile (tolerance less than 0.1 mm)
• Unlimited roller positioning flexibility thanks to 6-axis robot
• Individual pressure regulation for each pressure roller
• Automatic and individual positioning of transport wheels on each driving axis
• Intuitive software handling including database maintenance
• Modular design to facilitate subsequent expansion
• Adaptable to existing machines of all known manufacturers
Tags: advanced finishing products, Booth 11.0-201, Cefla, customers’ demands, European Trade Fair for Machine Technology, FENSTERBAU FRONTALE, full range of solutions, HALL 11, HOLZ HANDWERK 2018, impressive highlight, invitation, participation, Robowrap, visitors