Acimall Reports Improvement in Italian Woodworking Industry

Published on : Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AcimallAccording to Acimall in the 4Q 2013, the Italian industry of wood and wood-based materials technology achieved a 4.8% increase compared to the same period of the previous year. Foreign orders grew by 7.3%, while the domestic market decreased by 5.7%. The book of orders is at 2.2 months, while prices have been growing by 1% since the beginning of the year. In the October-December 2013 period, turnover increased.

 

Based on the indications of the sample companies, the quality survey gave the following results: 36% indicated a positive production trend, 41% stable and 23% decreasing. Employment is considered stationary by 91% of the sample and falling by the remaining 9%.

 

Available stocks are stationary according to 55%, decreasing according to 41% and growing according to the remaining 4%. The forecast survey outlines possible short-term industry trends. There is moderate optimism about foreign markets, supported by order figures. The attitude towards Italian customers is waitand- see: foreign orders will record growth in the next quarter according to 36% of the sample, while they are expected to stay at the same level according to 59%. The remaining 5% expects a drop (balance is plus 31).

 

The outlook on the domestic market indicates a decline according to 13% of the sample, while 73% expect domestic sales to remain stable. 14% of companies predict shortterm growth (balance is plus 1).

 

Acimall, the association that represents the most important Italian manufacturers of technology, automation, machinery, tools, and accessories for processing wood and wood-based products.


(No Like Yet)

Tags: , , ,

2 Responses to Acimall Reports Improvement in Italian Woodworking Industry

  1. Anwar Daniel says:

    sir! we are going to spend our wood working unit, we are going on cnc machines, we are produce solid panel doors, kitchens, wardrobes and office furniture, kindly suggest new and modern wood working machine as per above items.
    we are awaiting for your kind reply, also send your catalogs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow Us
facebook-logo twitter-logo LinkedIn_logo  rss_logo 
mobile-icon  ttw_blogger_logo  ttw_blogger_logo  ttw_blogger_logo  ttw_blogger_logo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER:

ADVERTISEMENT

  • 01 WEINIG
  • 02 raute
  • 06 kleiberit 2019
  • 07 barberan 2018
  • 08 leitz 2018
  • 09 Chem-Trend
  • 13 Vietnamwood  2019
  • 20 ifmac 2019